1. R – History, Overview and Getting Started
The section contains questions and answers on the basics and history of R-Programming language and console input and evaluation.
|History of R
Overview of R
Console Input and Evaluation
2. R – Nuts and Bolts and Getting Data In and Out
The section contains questions and answers on data types and dataset reading in R-Programming.
3. R – Data Storage, Formats, Objects and Operations
The section contains questions and answers on text data formats, connecting interfaces, basics of dplyr, vector operations and subsets.
|Textual Data Formats
Introduction to dplyr-1
Introduction to dplyr-2
4. R – Control Structures, Functions, Scoping Rules, Loop Functions and Debugging
The section contains questions and answers on control statements, date and time, functions, loops and scoping rules.
Dates and Times
5. R – Profiling, Simulation and Data Analysis
The section contains questions and answers on basics of simulation, ggplot, r-profiler, wrangling of data and exploratory data analysis.
Exploratory Data Analysis-1
Exploratory Data Analysis-2
6. R – Commands, Packages, Visualizing Data and Linear Regression
The section contains questions and answers on commands and packages, data visualization and linear regression and predictive analysis.